Female piano tuners

Andy&Chris Taylor tempola@swbell.net
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:45:05 -0500

Susan wrote:
I think that, _if_ women are, on average at least, more thoroughly trained
than men, a possible explanation may be as follows:

Ill tell you something: I have seen women tuners who are able to tune and
talk, Tune with background noise ,kids screaming, what have you and get the
piano right on the money
play the piano and have a conversation..............I just can't do it
myself.

. By contrast, I need silence while tuning............."ive come to tune
your piano.please shut up" (I really dont say that, but I think it)

I have noticed that about my Wife Chris, It seems that women are better
capable of tuning in noisy environments and have the ability to concentrate
on more than one thing at a time...........I have tried.....I simply cant do
it.

Andy