Clean Hands/Keys(wasRe: where do the broken needles go?

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:13:47 -0400

How many times did your mother have to tell you,
"Wash you hands before you start to play".

Of course your mother just wanted to keep the mud and
peanut butter off the keys but I would like to ask that question to
a lot of professional musicians. Sometimes I had to clean the
keyboard_before_I started to tune. Talk about grunge <shutter>.

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)