Humidity swings

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:27:45 EDT

<< Paul:  How much, exactly?  I thought it was worst in this area, but I
 was just guessing.  Our summer humidity can reach 85% in the houses and
 in the winter plummet to 25%.  Of course I've found isolated instances
 even higher and lower!

 Clyde Hollinger

In the midwest, we've seen humidity level near 90 - 95% during the summer.
(That's without raining). During the winter, the outside humidity will stay in
the 50 - 75% range, but by the the time you heat the house, the inside
humidity will fall to around 15 - 25%, if no water is added.

Wim