Smaller Keyboards

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:38:56 -0500 (CDT)

Caleb,

   The article Jerry mentioned is in the July 1998 issue, beginning on
P.19. It's written by David Steinbuhler and consists of excerpts from a
presentation at the PTG Pacific Northwest Conference at the Banff Center
for the Arts.
   The organization developing this keyboard consists of David and
Christopher Donison and is called "D.S. Standard Limited".
   The keyboards are going to be or are being used in several places now.
Story & Clark introduced the D.S. Standard Keyboard at NAMM this past
January.

Avery