like mother like daughter

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:05:40 -0700

Avery, Susan, Dale, et al,
I recognize and acknowledge all of these excellent technicians, and there
are many more, not mentioned. However, I was referring to women who started
in this business back in the 1940's 50's  and 60's when there were virtually
nothing but men in the field. Some of them, like Fanny Glover, who were
there when the Guild was formed. Like me, most of the women mentioned, with
the exception of maybe one or two who I don't know personally, started in
the 70's when women were breaking into all sorts of male-dominated
businesses.  After all, we're not that old! :<))

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA