Grommets

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:26:44 -0400

Uh-oh Jim, I may have misunderstood. I thought we were talking about the
grommets with the captive nut buried inside. Those are the one's I have a
hard time locating. I have an assortment of sizes in the electronics kind,
AND a bunch of the "regular" but official versions that look like chassis
grommets!  Sorry for any confusion.

At 08:02 PM 9/17/98 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 9/17/98 6:40:35 PM, harvey@greenwood.net wrote:
>
><<"Actually, I've tried both Schaff & APSCO for the grommets.">>
>
>Jim, et al;
> These rubber grommet sizes are available through electronic supply houses
and
>they are the same formulation and thickness as the ones from piano
>suppliers...maybe they are the same?  If you need just one or two you can get
>them in a mixed assortment at Radio Shack :-) --don't ask....
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim Harvey, RPT
harvey@greenwood.net