regarding ethics back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 06:38:33 -0500

Hi Tom,
Usually the best policy is to neither agree or disagree with their opinion
but to do the best you can to avoid those things they don't like consistent
with your own beliefs.  Do the best you can on your own skill and hopefully
as you grow the same will not happen to you.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com