An odd soundboard reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 06:45:14 -0500

Hi Kevin,
	 I have seen and restrung one of these   pianos in the early 70's and
other than being unusual, and obviously a well made but unusual design with
its own pitfalls I don't remember much more about it.  It was sold from my
employer to a fellow and I tuned it once after delivery and have not seen
it since.  Sorry I don't have more info.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com