Full of themselves

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:06:44 EDT

<< SOOOOO, for those of you who deal with
 these kinds of people regularly, what kind of techniques do you use to
 keep them in their box and not drive you crazy? How do you keep them out
 of your way while you are working? I think I'm handling myself pretty
 well in these cases but I would like to hear from other's experiences
 and diplomacy. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

 Rob Goodale, RPT
 Northern Arizona U. >>

Rob:

I hope you feel better now that you wrote this.

One way of dealing with people who drive you crazy, is to vent your
frustration and anger out at those who will sympathize with you, and tell you
everything will be ok. There is nothing you can do to change the concert
pianists temperament. All we can do is learn how to deal with it. In other
words, don't let the bastards get you down, and just do the best job you know,
and do what needs to be done, in the time alloted.

Wim .