Owen Jorgensen's Book

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:15:50 -0500 (CDT)

We're not talking about the same book here folks.

>> Does anyone know where the Owen Jorgensen book "Tuning the Historical
>> Temperaments by Ear" can be obtained?

That book was printed by _Northern_ Michigan University Press in 1977.

Library and book stores are best bet for that, unless you want to try to
steal mine.

His Magnum opus "Tuning" was printed by Michigan _State_ Univ. Press in
90-something.

>Pianotek carries it.
>1.800.347.3854

I don't have my catalog (or the BIG BOOK) here at home, but I'd bet the
newer one is the one Pianotek stocks.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT		hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu

E meglio un giorno da lione che cento anni come una pecora.

(In the next language I plan to study.)