player parts/tools

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:18:47 -0500

----------
> From: Steve Grattan <lostchordclinic@ameritech.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: player parts/tools
> Date: Friday, September 18, 1998 7:22 AM
>
> Clair Dunn wrote:
> >
> > Hi--
> > I have had a tracker bar pump backordered at APSCO for a long time.

While you are waiting,  90 percent can be sucked from the tracker bar by a
vacuum cleaner.  Cup your hand over the T bar to aid in a tight fitting.
Go over it three or four times.  At one time I got so tired of using the
tracker bar pump I adapted it to a vacuum cleaner.  Yes the pump sometimes
will pull out a little bit more, but what an effort.

Ric hard pumper