Houston Seminar

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 14:25:29 -0500 (CDT)

Dick,

I imagine Keith is correct about the schedule of classes but FYI, here's
a list of the instructors:

Wally Brooks, James Coleman, Sr., Don Mannino, LaRoy Edwards, Kent Webb,
David Stanwood/Bob Marinelli, Alan Vincent, David Barr, James Reeder,
Mitch Kiel, James Kozak and David Brown.

Also a class by Young Chang on rescaling and one from Dampp Chaser on
complete installation.

This is addition to the all the ones doing a mini-tech & the P.A.C.E.
classes. Sounds like a winner to me! :-) See y'all there.

Avery