Humidity swings

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:41:55 EDT

<<
 Now it seems to me a dampchaser might be a big help, not that
 I've ever installed one..

 David ilvedson, RPT
 Pacifica, Ca

Dave:

Could be -but; most schools donot trouble themselves with Dampchaser systems.
Many reasons for this- one being the cost involved.  It is also quite
difficult to keep DC systems properly maintained in a school.  Who fills the
water? Who keeps it plugged in? etc.,etc.  In public schools this is the main
problem, but I also have two installed in a posh private school in the Pepper
Pike area, and even here I have problems with the instructors neglecting them.
These are some of the reasons I find them not finding mass acceptance in
school settings.  I'll bet others on the list will have something to say about
this.

Bob Bergantino
South Euclid, Ohio