Internet Message

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 07:35:27 -0500

This is another virus hoax. Never, Never, NEVER forward any piece of
e-mail that says "pass this along to everyone in your address book...".

Regarding this statement:
"Also do not open or even look at any mail that says "RETURNED OR
UNABLE TO DELIVER". This virus will attach itself to your computer
components and render them useless. Immediately delete any mail items
that say this."

It just ain't possible. E-mail is not executable code: it's just text.
You're concern is appreciated, but I get one of these sort of things at
least once a week, as, I am sure, most of the rest of the list.
--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX