Repitition problem- S&S

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:15:35 +0000

The bad part about this is if you do make those few notes repeat faster,
I'll bet he'll find five more.  In this imperfect world could all repeat
at the same speed before failing?  Perhaps we a need a numeric
measurement to determine exactly what acceptable repetition is, with a
way of regulating it so all notes will fail at the same speed.