query reply

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:59:52 -0600

James,
Check for screws holding the bass bridge to the sound board. If there are
no little donuts that the screws go in, the bridge can be removed by
heating the bridge. Did it with an Unger and it takes about an hour to heat
the bridge enough to get a knife started. Baldwin sent me a replacement
bridge. They might have one that would work.
Joe

----------
> From: James Grebe <pianoman@inlink.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: query reply
> Date: Wednesday, September 23, 1998 8:19 PM
>
> Hi Joe,
> This too is a Baldwin console about 1950's.
> James Grebe
> R.P.T. of the P.T.G
> Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals
in
> St. Louis, MO

Fiberglas