Bushing "tighteners"

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:01:36 -0500

Umm upon risking the umbrage of those who might call this technique, well
trick then, "bush league", it is possible to "voice" balance rail key
bushings.  You would be surprised how much this reduces noise and wiggle
on doglegs in your favorite Currier or Betsy Ross spinetti........ Even to
the pont of driving the needle into the wood to expand it so that.....
well you get the point  ~!~

Ric Whacks
ps this works on flange bushings as well....... if you awe vewwy vewwy
ca'full