Celluloid keytops

Cia440A@AOL.COM Cia440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 02:57:17 EDT

Greetings to all ,

I am planning to have a set of old upright keys recovered. I don't much care
for the look of the thick white plastic that is generally used, so my question
is this: Does any one know of a service that will recover keys with the old
style celluloid ? I believe these were also called "waterfall keys", named for
the straight lines in them. Methinks  they would look nicer on on this big guy
I'm working on.

This is my first post to the List . Happy to be among you , and thanks in
advance for any  info that you might have.  :-)

Cia DiTommaso

Waltham, MA