ONE bass string

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 03:00:33 EDT

I am looking for the best source of ONE replacement bass string.

That preferably will not cost a minimum $15.00 plus $15.00 overnight FED EX
shipping,

Seems like every time I need one string, I wind up buying spools of plain wire
to get up to the minimum sale, now have a pile of wire.

Surely there must be some source that for a reasonable amount will duplicate a
string from measurements given during a phone call, then stick it in an
envelope and mail it for two or three bucks!

Who would this be?

B. Simon
Phoenix