DH Baldwin grand evaluation

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:55:21 EDT

<< Dear List:
 In a day or two I will be going out to evaluate a DH Baldwin grand (about
 five years old). Presumably it was made in Korea by Samick. Any advice on
 what I should most look out for, horror stories, persuasive arguments as to
 why it's not worth the $4K the private party seller is asking??
 Thanks
 Patrick

There are no horror stories, but why wouldn't $4000 be a good price. For a 5
year old DH Bladwin, that is a fair price.

Willem Blees