Where can I find it?

Vballx@AOL.COM Vballx@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:02:02 EDT

   In My quest to find the right piano in the new market I came across a
J.Bauer Grand piano.  Intrigued by the unusual design of this piece I decide
to do some home work.  Well I was able to find and recieve ( by the help of
you the list) information on the parts and how the pianos were constructed.
But, I would still like to find more information.  I know that Wurlitzer
bought the company out in 1930 and produced the Bauer line of piano to around
1938.  Dose any one think that if I write a letter to the Wurlitzer/Baldwin
company do you think they may have the infomation I'm looking for?

Thank you
Kevin D.
student