SPOOKY piano

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:14:11 -0700 (MST)

HI Bill:

I suppose you have considered that many people in our area use piggyback
cooling systems. When it is humid outside, they use the swamp type cooler.
When it is dry, they use the airconditioner. If the piano is in direct
line with the cooling ducts, this condition can happen.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

Hey, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really out to
get me.