Celluloid keytops

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:19:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Cia:

The term "waterfall keytop" refers to the type of key top which which does
not have an overhang at the front, but falls down over the front of the
keystick to become the keyfront. I don't know anyone who still makes the
celluloid keytop material with the wavy grain lines. Those were usually
about .040" thick.

Jim Coleman, Sr.