pinning bridges

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 12:16:27

At 10:00 PM 9/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Sorry, Rob
>>
>>This one got right past me. Rob answered better, anyhow. I think that pin
>>length is definitely an issue, and X-rays would be very enlightening. I bet
>>we'd see some stuff we might not want to see!
>>
>>Susan
>>

>Are you sure you don't mean "Ron" answered...? <evil grin>
>
> Ron

Err, yes, that was a typo! Put it down to the stupid cold I have, which has
me sort of fuddled. However, I didn't correct it, since you both answered
better! So, technically, it was still accurate.

Susan (sniff, sneeze, hack)

Susan Kline, RPT, MPT
skline@proaxis.com

"I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant