dinosaurs (was Dampchaser Corner-cutter)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 09:42:27

At 12:01 PM 9/27/98 EDT, you wrote:

><<
> I hope the place reverts to its former patterns. I have noticed that there
> are a lot more hail storms in the last few years than there ever were when
> I was growing up there. Makes one wonder about global warming and suchlike.

>I've always wondered if the dinosaurs used to walk about blaming their
>impending demise on global warming.
>
>Bob Bergantino

Maybe ... but their walnut-sized brains may not have known enough to say
things like "Dratted meteor! Why now? Why me?"

Jim wrote:
>Probably, since they had two brains, they could spare some of that ability to
>concentrate on such things :-)  BTW the fact of having two brains is why
there
>are no land dwelling dinosaurs today !
>Jim Bryant (FL)

So, two heads are not better than one? They died because they couldn't make
up their minds?

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651