Loaner pianos

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 14:47:59 -0600

Dave,
Sounds like a good idea if you like to move pianos, and are set up to do it
yourself.
Some companies that rent band instruments also rent pianos on a 5% per
month rent fee.
If your loaner is worth $500 that would be $25.00 a month rent. Throw in
the hauling as you would be picking up the instrument that they are having
you work on.
Joe Goss