SAT vs RCT

fndango@azstarnet.com fndango@azstarnet.com
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:14:20 -0700

I was a SOT user, I'm a SAT user now, and I've ordered a SAT III, which
I should have by the end of the year. I keep watching the list for news
from new SAT III users, but the only person who I know has one is Jim
Coleman, Sr. I think it's a little premature to judge the SAT's
performance either pro or con until there are enough of them in the
field to generate some data.

I ordered my SAT III without having a track record to consult. I'm
looing forward to hearing from people who use them as they come into
service, and I hope to share my own comments when I get mine. In the
meantime, I pray for a cease fire in the SAT/RCT "Features War."

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ