Pegasus Grand JPG

D C AL CODA kenhale@dcalcoda.com
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 15:21:20 -0700

Hi,

Well, here in sunny Californ-I-A, it is one of the first rainy days and I
have found myself fascinated by the Pegasus Grand.

I have played around with the images and if you would like to see two
interesting JPGs, go here

http://www.dcalcoda.com/blackpegasus850x636.jpg

http://www.dcalcoda.com/blackpegasus520x388.jpg

Or:

http://www.jps.net/dcalcoda/blackpegasus850x636.jpg

http://www.jps.net/dcalcoda/blackpegasus520x388.jpg

It makes a great Win95 wallpaper.

I would love to see one in person, but I am pretty sure I would not enjoy
tuning one. Looks like there is quite a distance between the keys and
tuning pin area, which is, I guess, under the music desk.

Anyway, I have enjoyed playing with the image and love looking at it on my
desktop. Hope you enjoy it too.
Ken Hale, RPT
Instant e-Delivery now available

PianoDB, PianoDB95, PianoDB97