Loaner pianos

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:04:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/98 3:47:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
writes:

> Has anyone ever loaned a piano for customers like these?  Do you loan them
>  free? Monthly rentals?  Quality of pianos you loan?  Do they pay for the
>  moving costs and insurance?

Hi Dave -

     Of course, loaner pianos are sometimes necessary, especially when your
customer is rebuilding a beloved Bechstein or Bosie - They don't want to
rebuild their "chops" after rebuilding the piano.

      So... a reasonable charge is expected. In the Philly area 75.00 per
month for a vert. (decent quality) or 150.00 per month for a grand. moving is
extra - we are insured already but if you aren't, that seems reasonable as
well.

      Hope this helps.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co