new record (way off topic)

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:58:19 -0600

Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

> The season is over, and we have a new champion home run hitter. I watched both
> home runs, and was super impressed. Congrats to Mark McGwire. The Cardinals
> also set a new attendance record with almost 3.2 million fans coming to watch
> the games. I only got to go once, a couple of weeks ago, but he didn't hit any
> home runs. Just so that no one will get on me for mentioning a non piano topic
> on the
> list, I am adding this footnote.
> <snip>
> Ok, Ok, enough of the comparisons, and hype. Just come to Kansas City. You'll
> never regret it.

Excellent, thanks for mentioning!  This IS way off topic but sometimes there are
other things just as important as pianos. After all both represent two of
America's favorite pass times. I'm just finishing watching Ken Burn's now famous
9-part baseball documentary. A very inspirational and fascinating historical
perspective that I highly recommend. GO DIAMONBACKS! (Sorry, we're just a bit
excited here in AZ about our new team!)

Rob Goodale
short stop, uh err, I mean RPT