SAT vs RCT

John Woodrow John.Woodrow@aus.dupont.com
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:10:58 +1000

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:14:20 -0700
From: fndango@azstarnet.com
Subject: Re: SAT vs RCT

I was a SOT user, I'm a SAT user now, and I've ordered a SAT III,
(cut)
 I pray for a cease fire in the SAT/RCT "Features War."

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ
<<

Bob & List,
As many of you have already made a decision regarding SAT III or RCT, it is
understandable that this current thread may not be of interest to you.
However, as I (and probably many others) have yet to make a decision either
way and plan to do so in the near future, I find this thread very
interesting and highly informative.

As we are talking 'new improved features' regarding the SAT v's RCT, past
discussions and debates aren't relevant.  Due to my geographic location
(Newton, is isolation a better word) it is virtually impossible to make
comparisons of each machines features, or find a base of users to discuss
in person.  As I am in the position of relying totally on a discussion such
as this to help me make a decision, it is of tremendous value to me.

As the recent comparisons of SAT/RCT/Tunelab in the Journal did not really
assist me, I for one look forward to any additional comments, comparisons,
strengths/weaknesses of each machine on the list.  Naturally, I trust that
these points (and counter points) can be discussed in a factual and non
emotive manner.

Again, I feel this is a VERY IMPORTANT thread and should be continued if
someone has something to add.

I feel sure I cannot be alone in holding this point of view.

Regards,
John Woodrow
Sydney, Australia (ICM)