Thank you Susan And Thanks Gentlemen.

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:20:14 -0400

At 03:39 AM 9/28/98 EDT, you wrote:
<snip>
> I didnt see it coming that  some of you might be annoyed by my ignorance.
<snip>
> Michael Mendoza

Michael,
The first thing you need to learn is to differentiate between
criticism and humor. I never read any derogatory remarks.
I took the 'spell checker' comment with a chuckle and
appreciation for the sense of humor of its author.

I can understand your reaction to some replies because
levity caught you by surprise. No harm meant, don't take it that way.

The spelling controversy has been an on-going thread.
Miss Spell usually handled the violations but a few others
have picked-up the spelling bee-line.

Welcome to the list and keep in mind that we all were in
your shoes in the beginning.  As time goes by you will see
that no one is immune from the occasional ribbing.

Hang in there, Go with the flow. Keep the pedal to the metal
and keep it between the ditches.

Regards,

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)
PS.  A spell check her is a yews full eye tom.  Aye used it to check this.