Thank you Susan And Thanks Gentlemen.

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:08:32 EDT

<< Welcome to the list and keep in mind that we all were in
 your shoes in the beginning.  As time goes by you will see
 that no one is immune from the occasional ribbing.

 Hang in there, Go with the flow. Keep the pedal to the metal
 and keep it between the ditches.

Michael:

I second the above and wish to personally welcome you also.  The greatest
learning experiences will come from your contact with the PTG and other
professionals who seem always willing to lend a hand and an ear. This list is
a prime example of that.

I might add that, in spite of your reaction to my comment, that your spelling
has already matched what most of the list contributions have attained-and that
is certainly a big plus for you.  From every bit of humor is also a thread of
truth lingering to be expressed.  That is one of the things I already see you
responding to.  Congratulations!

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio