Repetition

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:15:43 EDT

<<
 It appears to me that some of you guys are tooooooo fussy & should have
 been English teachers instead of piano techs. :)
 Dick >>
 Dick:

In fact, I was an English minor in college (music Major) and so it's hard
letting go.  I do think an occasional gentle probe doesn't really harm anyone
and just raises our level of professionalism that much higher.
The typo errors I can always understand so you won't be hearing moans and
groans about them.  Of course, the difference is when the same word is
misspelled over and over (see the versions of apprentice and repetition we
suffered through).

It's also good to see others on the list who are a bit sensitive about our
Mother Tongue being treated wid a liddle respect.

Bob Bergantino
Soud Euclid, Ohier