SAT III

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:35:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi Clyde:

Yes, the SAT III has Auto-stepping in either direction by half steps, or you
can set it for both directions. Both directions seems to work best because
occasionally some outside noise will trigger it to change when you did not
want it to change. Well, the next time you play your note, it will
change back.

Jim Coleman, Sr.