Server has gone mad ...@

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:44:58

Don't worry Elian, a simple mouse drag and click on the little can got rid
of the multitude of clones.

To me the amazing thing is that you can write us from Venezuela, and a few
minutes later there it is for all of us to read. This seems so completely
unlikely that an occasional problem only is natural.

Susan

At 01:05 AM 9/29/98 -0400, Elian wrote:
>Dear list
>
>Sorry about the repetitions, As I was sending out the mail for RE: Bass
Tuning the connexion froze, and I just received a call from my e-mail
provider, ( which is the same company that handles my cell phone account )
telling me to wait 20 minutes because mail was echoein out, so I imagine
there must be 20+ mail of the same kind over there in my name

>Sorry for the inconvenience
>
>Elian Degen
>Piano Tuner and Technician
>Caracas, Venezuela  degen@telcel.net.ve
>Phone 58-2-748547/ 58-14-9222981 Fax 58-2-748547

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Life need not be a struggle -- it can be a simple downward slide."
				-- Ashleigh Brilliant