SAT II Anybody? Aprentice Piano Tuner

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:31:00 EDT

<<
 Dave,

 What if you have a slower running tape recorder than Mr Potter's how is
 he going to listen to the recording objectively.

 Barrie,

Good point, Barrie.  Hope his students keeps fresh batteries in the cassette
player.  Wondering if the anaylysis of the tuning procedures would work
regardless of the speed of the machine.   BTW, I did not take his course.  I
only wish it was available when I was learning the craft.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR