DAG 154

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:45:57 -0500 (CDT)

At 11:36 AM 9/29/98 EDT, you wrote:
>List;
>  There has been a question put to me about DAG 154.  This has raised
>questions in my easily confused mind, i.e.; what is the carrier for
>DAG?...alcohol?, water?, mineral spirits?, glycerin?, etc????  Also is there a
>'binder' used to aid in the graphites suspension?  Am I completely off base up
>here?  (be gentle now:)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Nothing wrong with this question. I asked this very thing on this very list
a few months back, and generated about a week's worth of (very) archive
material. Since it's thinned with alcohol, I assume that's your carrier. As
for a binder, I got answers ranging from shellac, gum arabic, nothing
(colloidal suspension), beer, and magic.

Your choice, but if you ever do find out, I'd like to know too.

 Ron