Query

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:49:47 EDT

<< Wim,

 Someone told me that Samick builds the Maeari piano. T or F.
 If they do are there any differences in the Maeari?
 James Grebe >>

You heard right, Samick makes the Maeari, as well as the Hyundai and the
Wurlitzer. As far as I know, there is not any differences between the Samick
and the other names they use.  The difference in the piano, hopwever, is how
much prepe the dealer is willing to do to the pianos. I spend about 3 or 4
hours on each Maeari, tuning, regulating, voicing, etc. It does make the piano
better.

Wim