SAT III reply more

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:54:39 EDT

Jim:

Man, you go to bed early.

Apology accepted. In fact, I didn't see your answer as hurtfull in any way. I
didn't realize the lap top only weighed 4 pounds, so I needed to be corrected.
The fact that note changes happend almost instantly is a very strong point for
the RCT.

Thanks for the info.

Wim

<<
 Hi All and Wim,
 I wrote this post and then went to bed.
 Then I thought about what I wrote and decided I said what I wanted to say in
 a hurtful way so I got out of bed and turned on the computer again to write
 this..  I apologize.
 I think the difference in speed is the speed of the SAT's processor.and all
 the things it is doing at one time.
 James Grebe
 R.P.T. of the P.T.G
 pianoman@inlink.com
 Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals in
 St. Louis, MO