RCT - The Daily Worker's VTD

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:55:31 -0600

>Which VTD will help you make your customers' pianos sound better?
>Restated, which VTD will make you more money?
>   In my humble opinion it's no contest. RCT, winner and still champion.

Yeah, pretty humble all right!

>   The result will be a tuning that will sound better than with any other
>tuning device and, frankly my dear, better than most sweat-stained aural
>tunings.
>In other words, RCT tunings sound better. Simple question, simple answer.
>Better.

Wow.  Pretty inflamatory!  "sweat-stained aural tunings?"  Are you the guy
who I saw giving the finger to the hells angels at Sturgis a few weeks ago?

>Mitch Kiel
>

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Mitch Kiel, RPT
>Reyburn CyberTuner sales and support
>
>11326 Patsy Drive SE
>Olympia, Washington 98501 USA
>
>1-888-I-LUV-RCT (1-888-458-8728)
>email: mitch@reyburn.com
>RCT Web site: www.reyburn.com

Hey, what does your license plate say?   RCTGOD?
Your bumper sticker?   TUNERS HAVE THE BIGGEST LAPTOP?
What do you eat for a  MAC ATTACK?

This is starting to get ugly!  Bill Bremmer, where are you?

Glenn.

Sorry, I was in a mood!