DAG 154

Steve Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:06:04 -0400

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> List;
>   There has been a question put to me about DAG 154.  This has raised
> questions in my easily confused mind, i.e.; what is the carrier for
> DAG?...alcohol?, water?, mineral spirits?, glycerin?, etc????  Also is there a
> 'binder' used to aid in the graphites suspension?  Am I completely off base up
> here?  (be gentle now:)
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Acheson DAG154 contains:
ISOPROPANOL
GRAPHITE
N-BUTYL ALCOHOL
HEXYLENE GLYCOL
PROPYLENE GLYCOL METHYL ETHER

This product is only made in Port Huron, Michigan at the Acheson
Colloids plant.  It must be used with ventilation and care as it is an
explosion hazard, can cause dizziness, irritation, nausea etc., etc.,
etc.

This information is directly off their MSDS sheet from a friend in R&D
in the lab.