Organ question Off topic

Mr Carl MrCarl@writeme.com
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:56:12 +0000

Dear List members,

I'm inquiring about a 59 note Chicago Cottage Organ, with
pedal pump bellows.  Does someone know of a list  I could
post to  for  information regarding value and age of this
instrument.

If you reply, please send a response to me directly at
mailto:mrcarl@writeme.com at I am not currently subscribed
to pianotech list.

Sincerely,

Carl Fischer
UNLV piano technician
Las Vegas, NV
702-895-0931

 My Daily Prayer (some adult language)

 Dear God:

 Please grant me the serenity to accept the things that I
cannot change,
 the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the
wisdom to hide
 the bodies of the people I killed today because they pissed
me off. And
 also, please help me to be careful of the toes I step on
today, as they
 may be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss
tomorrow. So far
 today, God, I have done all right. I haven't gossiped. I
haven't lost my
 temper. I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or
over-indulgent.
 I am very thankful for that but in a few minutes, I am
going to get out
 of bed. And from then on, I am going to need a lot more
help.

 Amen.