TOUCHWEIGHT

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:32:51 -0300

To the list

I am just deeply studying the touchweight and I am trying to apply =
everything that I read about this. I think that this is very important !

In some German actions there are the possibility of you change the =
position of the action rail back ( to the back check ) or forward ( to =
the capstan screw ) changing the point where the capstan screw touch the =
wippen cushion.

In some cases as on the Steinway there is no way to move the action =
rail. In this case what happens with the action engineering if I put a =
wedge between the wippen flange and the action rail? Is this correct?=20

I thanks to all

ROGERIO CUNHA - IC MEMBER OF THE GUILD=20