Soundboard Cracks

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:49:31 -0500

My experience with Wood Rebuilder has been wonderful, I need to
order more.  But unfortunately the material is a putty and not a
thin flowing liquid which would be needed to fill sound board cracks.

That material would be Epoxy Technology's 301 with color and thickening
to the desired flow characteristics.
A scale is needed as strict proportions are advised.

Uprights : the other piano

:-)

Jon Page