My legs are giving me a headache.

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:26:39 -0500

Rob,
If the artist baulks at propping the back of the piano on a saw horse
then will another back leg from another S&S fit in the lock even if the
wheels don't match?

If this happened (crunched tenon from lateral strain), they need the
piano on a truck, not just some big, clunky wheels.

Fashion a plywood box to place the back of the piano on, paint it black,
call it a resonance chamber. Kewl

Look on the bright side . . .

Jon Page

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net