Maglite Add-ons

Doug Hershberger dbhersh@home.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:24:03 -0800

Dan,
   Thanks for sharing this. I use one of those mini-mag flashlights all =
the time and that little feature will help alot
Doug Hershberger,RPT
----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dan M. Hallett, Jr..=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 7:41 PM
  Subject: Maglite Add-ons

  Dear List:=20
  =20
  Recently there was posted the news about the brighter bulb at =
Radioshack, and also the fiberoptic add-on for the minimag flashlight.

  Today as I was cruising Wal-Mart I found another useful addition =
called the Flashlight Friend. It's a plastic tube supported by four =
adjustable and bendable legs. The minimaglite now can be placed in =
almost any conceivable position for hands free work.=20
  =20
  Itis something I was looking for but didn't know it until I found it. =
My price was $5.44
  =20
  It's made by  RCP Enterprises and the product line is called NITE IZE =
(they listed it in all capital letters).
  =20
  For products and info the web address is www.niteize.com.
  =20
  Hope this proves of benefit.