underwriter lab (was "What would you do?")

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:05:31 +0100

I am sorry... I have to aggree with Ron N, and C. Purdy on this. This is no
"burden" .. it is a challange that we as an organization are certainly up to
tackling. And if you dont think the manufacturers will sit up and take notice,
then you underestimate the power of such things. In this computerized day and age
it is easy to get information out to key players.. universities... organizations
of all types... even home buyers acess the PTG pages for information these days.

This is our buisness.. and its a side of it we have not been minding. Your
statement about who sells pianos illustrates very clearly an all too sad state of
affairs. We should take steps to increase our influence. It is part of the fine
traditions the PTG stands for.

Get back to work ??? Lets start to work !!

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway