underwriter lab (was "What would you do?")

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:29:03 +0100

Larry Fine is just one voice in a billion. His book is a fine contribution.
But it is by no means enough. I see only positives in more such information
being available to the general public. In fact the more forces out there to
influence positively the development of our industry.. the better.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway