Key Dip

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 23:20:02 +0100

Hi Brian..

If the H to S distance is 45 mm as you say,, and the action geometry is
fairly standard otherwise.. just insert paper punchings to 10 mm and
upright aftertouch should be ok. Then regulate the checks as needed. You
may also have to re-regulate the damper spoons as the whippen wont move
as much. As it is I suppose the jacks are pushing hard against the jack
stop rail and stressing this part of the system. This will probably feel
a bit weird and squisshy to the player, so its a good bet you can make
like a huge improvement with a good basic regulation, and impress the
heck out of your customer.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway